It’s been a while since I’ve written about my paleo eating ways, and it’s time to start preaching what I’m practicing. With the holidays full steam ahead, cookies and cupcakes and candy canes (oh my!) will be taunting us wherever we turn. So what’s a poor sugar lover to do when the sweet tooth starts aching? Why not try one of these amazing 30 Paleo Desserts?
30 delish paleo desserts
From brownies, cupcakes, and even homemade candy bars this list will not disappoint! Filling your plate with whole and natural foods does not mean you have to sacrifice sweet desserts. Just tweak your recipes and prepare your desserts so they are a little healthier, contain less sugar, but still taste delish! Paleo doesn’t have to be boring!
- Paleo Cake Pops: Totally speaking my language.
- Fruit Pizza: Walnuts and cocoa make up the crust of this fresh dessert.
- Triple Almond Cookies: I’m obsessed with anything almond flavored. Ditch the croissants and try these!
- Paleo Butterfingers: Make a homemade candy bar out of sunflower seed butter and coconut sugar.
- Perfect Coconut Macaroons: These macaroons are perfect, crucnchy and sweet.
- Flourless Brownies: Chocolate lovers will rejoice in this rich dessert.
- No-Bake Coconut Crispy Treats: This paleo dessert brings a childhood favorite treat back to the table.
- Paleo Pumpkin Coffee Cake: Yes, you may have your cake and eat it too, even in the morning!
- Coconut Panna Cotta: Smooth and creamy, you can never go wrong with preparing this dessert. It’s dairy free too!
- Paleo Samoas: Where are all of the Girl Scout cookie fanatics? You must give this paleo dessert a try.
- Cheesecake Bites: These are not only dairy free but they are so pretty.
- Crazy Delicious Dairy Free Fudge: Not only would this make an incredible dessert, it would also make a great gift for a teacher or neighbors.
- Apple Pear Blueberry Crisp: All natural and so delish!
- Paleo Peach and Blueberry Crisp: This fruit combination is explosive.
- Two Minute Paleo Pudding: There is always time for pudding!
- Chocolate Chip Dipped Crunch Cookies: Bring a little twist to the classic chocolate chip cookie by dipping it in melted chocolate.
- Earl Grey Lavender Ice Cream: This one had me at lavender, it’s so chic it’s a must try!
- Chewy Pie Brittle: If you like peanut brittle you will love this recipe for pecan pie brittle.
- Dark Chocolate, Almond Butter, Mini Cups with Sea Salt: Who can resist these ingredients?
- Paleo Lemon Bars: This paleo dessert is has a wonderful citrus burst.
- Snickerdoodle Paleo Cupcakes: If you like the soft warm sugar and cinnamon cookies (like we do!) you will fall in love with these cupcakes.
- Paleo Key Lime Pie: My husband’s fav of all time, this smooth and zesty dessert is the perfect ending to a great meal.
- No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Jars: In addition to being light and sweet, you will be happy to know that this dessert is dairy-free, gluten-free, and egg free.
- Cookie Dough Truffles: Such a simple recipe for gourmet taste.
- Paleo Maple Pecan Blondies: Yum! Great way to mix dessert up a bit.
- Raw Blueberry Cheesecakes: There is a little extra goodness packed in these gems, chia seeds!
- Easy Paleo Vanilla Cupcake: Simple, easy, and so perfectly sweet. There is even recipe for Paleo chocolate frosting!
- Homemade Nutella: I mean come on – this is a no brainer!
- Graham Crackers: What? Spread some of that home made Nutella on them and you are set.
- Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies: You don’t have to sacrifice good old fashioned chocolate chip cookies!
And if you are looking for more paleo desserts that would substitute a birthday cake, check out Caryn Sullivan’s post on Pretty Wellness. She is the clean eating queen recently featured on Dr. Oz!
For a healthy breakfast treat, make my Paleo Blueberry Scones, DELISH! These are a staple in our home!
Here’s a Paleo meal plan too!
Angela Cruz says
Oh my gosh, I want to try the coconut panna cotta! And the key lime pie!!! Has eating paleo helped you stay trim?
I guess! My weight fluctuates alot due to my autoimmune condition, but I definitely feel better without all the grains, sugar and dairy!
I’m not paleo… but these looks amazing!
Yum! These look great. Paleo is non-dairy, right? I had to give up dairy/soy with my son while breastfeeding until he grew out of it at 7 months. Now I’m fairly certain my little girl will be the same, so I’m on the look out for nondairy desserts.
yes dairy free! I am going back on Paleo hard core now, I need it! And I’m sorry they have dairy issues, stressful I’m sure for you!
Isn’t it amazing how fabulous all of these look! I want one of each. I am so happy to see so many great options that are available!
I have hard many good things about paleo, thanks for sharing these recipes
Katie Chiavarone says
We are GF in my house and I am ALWAYS looking for new desserts…pinning for sure!
Katie @ Mom to Mom Nutrition says
I think a misconception many people have about living a paleo lifestyle is not be able to enjoying sweet treats. Clearly they are wrong because you’ve put together an awesome, delicious list! I want to try the Earl Grey Tea ice cream!
Wow! Maybe I COULD do a diet like that! They all sound delicious!!
Micaela @MindfulMomma says
Wow – when I think of Paleo, I don’t think of desserts – but these sound amazing!
Nicole Johnson says
These looking amazing. Pinning!! YUM!
I’ve been curious about paleo for a while. I love the idea of paleo key lime pie. Does it really taste as good as the non paleo version?
Crystal Renaud says
What a great list. I love to make new desserts. I will have to try some of these this holiday season!
Loving this list! YUMMY!!
I’ll probably grab a few of these recipes to try out. Never hurts to find new options.
Aubrey @ 53 Weeks says
Loving your food idea posts..esp this one cuz I am all about dessert…but “healthy” is even better!!
Allie Smith says
This list looks really good! Lemon bars:). And I think I need to investigate Paleo eating. I’ve tried everything else, but still looking for something that’ll, make me feel good.
Even though I don’t follow paleo, I do find myself feeling even better (less bloated, more energy) when I don’t eat white or wheat carbs – even the “good ones.” Thanks for crowning me the Clean Eating Queen – now that’s definitely an award I wear with pride. xoxo
no dairy is hard for me!!! but some of these look good!
So, I love Butterfingers and will definitely have to give that Paleo Butterfinger recipe a try. Yum!
Great list! I need to save it somewhere so I can reference it again for THanksgiving!
There are quite a few on here that I haven’t tried yet- including those samoas. Pinning so I can fix that!
Great content! Love the recipes and I’ll surely try these someday. Thanks!
Good looking Paleo desserts.